Personal information collected by this site and why we collect it
This site collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- User accounts
In case you choose to create a user account in our online store, we store the information required for online ordering, such as address, phone and email, as well as your username and password for the next time you log in.
All the above data are kept stored by taking modern measures to protect them from unauthorized access. Users can at any time request their reading or deletion by requesting it from the management via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The reading or deletion of your data is done by you, yourself, in an automated way, according to the instructions that you will receive in the corresponding email.
2. Contact forms and email links
If you choose to contact us using a contact form or email link, none of the data you provide will be stored on this website or transferred or processed by any third party data processing provider. Instead, this data will be sent to us by e-mail via the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by a TLS security protocol (sometimes known as SSL), which means that e-mail content is encrypted before being sent over the Internet. The content of the email is decrypted by our local computers and devices.
When you post a comment information such as your IP address your comment and username – email / nickname are stored. Users can request their deletion by requesting it from the management via email at email@example.com
The deletion of your data is done by you, yourself, in an automated way, according to the instructions that you will receive in the corresponding email.
What is a cookie?
The term “cookie” refers to a small data file consisting exclusively of a set of textual information, which the site transfers to the web browser on your computer’s hard drive, or temporarily throughout your visit. , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform various functions (for example, distinguishing you from other visitors to the same website or remembering certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains some anonymous information. A cookie usually contains the name of the field from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie as well as a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
Types of cookies
The basic types of cookies that websites may use are described below
- Visit cookies (session cookies) These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your device browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies (persistent cookies) These remain in the cookies file of your device browser even after the browser closes, sometimes for a year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifespan of each cookie). Permanent cookies are used when the site administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (eg to remember your username or your site preferences).
- First-party cookies (Cookies) These are cookies that are installed in the browser and / or on the hard drive of your device from the website you are visiting. This includes assigning you a unique identifier to track your site navigation. Webmasters often use first-party cookies to manage their visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies (Third-party cookies) These are cookies used by third parties, such as e.g. social networks, to track your visits to the various sites on which they are advertised. The webmaster has no control over these third party cookies.
The cookies on this website and how to manage them
About the server of this site
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data about us. These parties have been carefully selected to comply with the legislation referred to in this text.
For all your personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to secure it.
We will report any illegal breach of this website or any third party data processing database to anyone and anyone directly concerned and to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, provided that the personal data that is stored in a recognizable form, have been stolen.